Tuesday, June 9, 2009

'I love him, I love them and I love me'

So far, cheating is to me something that would compromise the feeling I have toward my man.

I'm in love.
I'm always in love.
I love the men, the chemistry, their shoulders, the way they wear pants, their muscles, their awkwardness about relationship, the way they like sex, the way they protect, their attitude, their walk, their voices, the way they look at you when you are blooming in spring.

I go away, I am somewhere else for so many months; I am back with me. I am on my own. It's the same for the man. I miss him, soooo much, but I am happy to be back with myself. With myself I go feed on other people, like we all do. It gives us other colours and new eyes. It is a back and forth of energy and those moments are sooo important to me. Cuz really, if the couple brakes, what is left? For sure all those magic memories, mental picture of him in the morning, him with a flower, him being proud of you when you kick his friends ass on a stupid game. All this is still there and will forever and it is all part of a common life, that life we built between the two of us. That person we became by sharing so much. Well, as much as I love that duet being, I need to find myself sometimes and live things on my own, and I do. With my own reasons. If I was to kiss or spend the night in a naked bed with someone who is not my man, well it is my own business. No one need to know because it does not change anything in anyone's life. I still love my man, sooo much.

I love him, I love them and I love me.

-AB

No comments:

Post a Comment